[Xotcl] Default-value substitution using substdefault

Maksym Zinchenko siqsuruq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:07:41 CEST 2022

Thank you Gustaf, I can see that the problem is in freedom, and people say
that freedom is a good thing :)
This works as I expected:

 :property {srv:substdefault {[ns_info server]}}

About the suspicious characters, I doubt that there will be people who will
name their properties like this: ',&';\/', I think we can even limit it to
alphanumeric characters without punctuation.

Thanks again for the excellent explanation and examples.